Featured on Inquirer

Sunday, November 26, 2017 No comments

I had to delete my original post about this since my amateur writing craft just had its second major breakthrough. Today, an article I wrote got featured on Inquirer.

I have always wanted to be a columnist. But inferiority was always there tugging at my sleeve, as if to say out of many prolific and brilliant writers out there, I didn't stand a chance.

I have walked hand in hand with this blog through all stages of my life following my hormonal teenage years. My few readers would know how much I have grown, both writing style and perspective alike. I have always been an opinionated woman who expresses everything in writing. So when I found out about Inquirer's opinion section, I thought maybe I could try putting one of my write-ups out there for the public to read.

Long story short, the article got in. The inexplicable joy I feel right now is so much bigger than when a love poem I wrote got published on Candy Mag. 

This small victory shall be celebrated with more write-ups, because this is one thing I really love doing.



Read the full article here


No comments

© 2015 Southern Belle ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • BLOG CRAFTED BY THE MODERN PAGE