'Tis the season to be jolly... tra-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008 No comments
That was a lame intro. But anyway, Christmas day's coming 23 days from now and it just gives me the jittery feeling of excitement I thought I would not be feeling because the spirit only comes to me superficially (until now). But I'm glad there's a little that got through me anyway. :D


I'm a little exasperated realizing I didn't get to help decorating the Christmas tree this year. Every year, it's my job to give the tree some pizazz and a Christmas-y finish for as long as I can remember. This year just turned out different. How odd. And its unfulfilling that they still made it look good without my help.

Anyway, I've been hopping around blogs and seeing people posting their lengthy and high-above-the-stars wishlists. I've thought reluctantly about having one of my own but as I sat down to draft it, .......... BLANK. This year I don't want anymore material things. I realized I've been given so much lavishly. So for a change... this time they're non-material. The first one's for myself. I've made it simple, but possibly hard to attain. I've wished for it for nearly 2 years now along with my material wishes (this time it comes with no pair wish). To be honest, I'm fed up of having ungranted wishes. But I'm regaining my withered hopes from wishing on stars and Jinny Joes.

I just want a different Christmas this year. A brighter and better one :)

No comments

© 2015 Southern Belle ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • BLOG CRAFTED BY THE MODERN PAGE