Starbucks doubleshot... Bring on the day :)

Tuesday, December 9, 2008 No comments
They call it vintage... I call it out of place

I was supposed to do a Christmas layout. It didn't turn out right. Completely wrong output. Is this really how I see Christmas?

So... I just want to keep myself occupied although I hate being busy (how ironic). And I am now. FINALS- the magic word. There's no point in ranting about this shitty trimestral system. I am just a crammer, guilty-as-charged. As much as I'd like to refer to myself as a laidback damsel in distress (I have a slight taste for the classics), I can't help worrying about my final projects which I know I should've done earlier but self-disciple is not on the same page as I am this time. Malls and pocket-burning agendas with my uber outgoing friends are my guilty pleasures, temptations I simply cannot resist :|

So here I am now, I am definitely not laidback, not a damsel, just pure distress. And with all these hardships I would like to thank the breathtaking, mouthwatering aroma of coffee. Such sweet bliss.

I already have two Starbucks planners as of now and the promo's until January 6. Right now it just feels like an odd mixture of caffeine and tension crawling inside my veins. Imagine the endless drinking of macchiato and frappe and hot drinks, holiday bittersweets Dark Cherry Mocha, Toffee Nut Latte, and Praline Mocha which I bloody forced myself to order for the sake of the stickers. (BFF also forced me to buy the holiday drinks to fill her promo card faster, and I as a considerate friend used her promo card so she could get her planner fast). After all, if I get three planners by now, what would I do with them simultaneously? It's amusing though, I'm not yet sick of it. I ate Italian Pocket for breakfast for 2 straight weeks and I go there twice a day that the baristas don't need to ask for my name since prune-face goes there everyday to drink coffee and check out the cute barista (I tried to be inconspicuous but I'm a failure). It's so comfy for me to be there. It's like I'm a little kid and that's my playground.

And oh, I'm having a hard time deciding whether to give the other planner to him or friend or other friend. I don't know why the planner means so much to you guys. Just gulp 16 cups of various coffee, so you can't sleep and you'll be unhealthy and increase your blood sugar and you'll get the planner.

And and and and! I wanna thank my blockmates who gave and are going to give me books for Christmas!! You guys know books are my only kind of boring fun so just bear with the geek here.


No comments

© 2015 Southern Belle ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • BLOG CRAFTED BY THE MODERN PAGE