Happily NEVER After :(

Thursday, October 30, 2008 No comments
I just went on a fairytale marathon and I think I dawned on it too much.
Maaaaan, I really am a kid at heart.


People don't carry that sentimental attachment to fairytales when they grow up. Sometimes the thought is still there, but its distance to reality is not at all quantitative. It's truly devastating when you attempt to make your own magical story and contend that “Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale”. I believed that when I once had the enthusiastic heart capable of too much compassion. But today, I don't feel like dwelling on my own life's enchantments. There aren't too many, I realized well-enough, and I'm half-convinced that life is not nearly as charming as a fictitious story of love and magic. Villainy is far worse, and love is miles more complicated.



Just to make things clear, this was not given to me by anyone. A friend wrote this just to be funny.



Liz, Marj, and I. So we had this BFF thing called the last one goes ugly. And you probably get the point.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Oh and BTW, I wanna thank Emman for his touching compliments for my blog. I really appreciate it duende!

* The inspiring blog was owned by a friend of mine, I didn’t realize she was that deep, beyond her well made layout is a pool of insightful and deep philosophical views of what she sees in her life, I didn’t know she was that deep. Striking quotes, random stories, interesting facts and inspiring posts spewed from her blog. One of the posts that struck me the most is this one:

“God gave us serenity to accept the things we cannot change.“

From it I drew strength whenever I’m down, being so true to life, I made it somewhat of a mantra. Never had I expected that she would say something that will leave me speechless. This blog was owned by my friend Maye.

No comments

© 2015 Southern Belle ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • BLOG CRAFTED BY THE MODERN PAGE