A hashtag blessed October

Saturday, October 22, 2016 No comments

This, for one, is a genuine #blessed post. October is our family's most celebrated month next to Christmas since it's a birthday-filled month but God decided to make it extra special for our family. On October 1st, my youngest brother celebrated his 14th birthday and on the 16th, my mom celebrated her golden birthday. I thought 50 years deserved a highlight and since my dad's not really the romantic type, I took the initiative of planning a mini surprise which all didn't make it to execution as our brother counter-surprised us with a call that his little angel is about to come out. Dad didn't get to help me with the expenses and preparation for mom's birthday surprise with my brother's baby coming out and all so we decided on a simple dinner. Mom didn't even mind not having a grand 50th birthday celebration because according to her (and I wouldn't disagree), she already received her greatest gift this year.

On October 15, 2016, Celestine Rafaelle, a.k.a. Raffie was born

The moment I laid eyes on this first photo of her I fell in love. She's so beautiful. I had to grasp the fact that I'm now a full-blown tita but I was really grateful for the safe delivery of our newest family member. Her mom gave birth to her in Lucena. Only my brother was there so the rest of the family still has to wait until Bea and Baby Raffie are well enough and ready to travel back to Manila to live with us. I seriously cannot wait to hold her. I already love her so much that I might cry once I do. 

All these emotions having a niece, just imagine how I would feel once I have my own baby. 

No comments

© 2015 Southern Belle ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • BLOG CRAFTED BY THE MODERN PAGE