I've got a brand new heart, with the same old heartbeat :)

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 No comments
It's almost 2.0.0.9


This makes me ecstatic! The excitement is greater than the past pre-Christmas enthusiasm. And whether you like it or not, I'll have to tell why.

Every start of the year feels like a brand new lifetime to me. 2008 wasn't much of a great year. There was too much drama and misery loving my company, wrong paths, false hopes, regrets while living a solitary life on an emotional crisis. I prayed it all to pass away while people count in one voice as we turn to face another fruitful year. I want to start this right and differently.

Our holidays are almost over too

What did I do during Christmas Vacation?

♣ I trained less (which is quite ironic). I bet you don't know what kind of training. Ha ha. Well I'm a Muay Thai fighter. I know it's a guy thing but it's fun to get physical every once in a while. I've been doing it my whole life. I don't talk about it much but my close friends know

♣ The Magic Sing was ours for the taking! My big big weirdo family took turns on the microphone. We were hyper. You know, singing Like A Virgin to the beat of the wild midnight life, we stayed up until 2am beating each other up just to go next in line. We did that for 4 consecutive days which meant 4 bottles of wine from our bar.

♣ I partied quite a lot (and got drunk). It wasn't as fun as before. Guys didn't walk around the party room in bikinis unlike last year :(

♣ I was very bored most of the time and since my cousins from my mother's side are only a few blocks away, we spent the afternoons having a movie marathon, playing scrabble and pigging out mostly. We had sleepovers too, which was pretty awesome. We gave each other hot oil treatment. They slept on the floor by the way which was all too fun for me. At times I intentionally roll off the bed hoping to break their backbones. I kid.

♣ Most hours of the day I played Special Force. Another boy thing. It's my latest obsession. Very ironic since I hate wars. I hate soldiers too, people say they are heroes. Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity, why can't people just live and let live and play SF, it's virtual and fun (and only virtually violent).

♣ THE MALL - no need for words. You know how much I spend when I'm at the mall. Explains why I have two about-to-explode cabinets.


How did you spend your vacation?

No comments

© 2015 Southern Belle ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • BLOG CRAFTED BY THE MODERN PAGE