All I want for Christmas is YOU

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 No comments

WOW. Can you believe Christmas Eve is about to knock on our doorsteps in just a few more spins from the hands of the clock?- I couldn't. I didn't even feel the already-dissipating spirit. But I still bothered to write to Santa. I know it will just be another ungranted wish but I'm still taking my chances.

A lot of things have happened since the unofficial start of my Christmas vacation (around the 16th). Oblation Run, Course Card Day (I got good grades except for lab where I got the lowest 2.0 because I flunked a lot of quizzes, I totally deserve it), I partied 'til I'm purple for consecutive days, got drunk, dirty danced, dyed my hair burgundy. I was insane and then lonely most of the time. I've been doing all the fun things enough to keep my enthusiasm running because I wanted to obfuscate my life a little bit.

It's almost Christmas. Go get the adrenaline working outside and bond with the family. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, spend the holidays well.

Such a happy and cold season. Just one more thing.


Thanks to Cutreenuh for this image

No comments

© 2015 Southern Belle ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • BLOG CRAFTED BY THE MODERN PAGE