Pawesome Saturdays

Sunday, July 17, 2016 No comments

Daphne and human mom at the Pet Express Dog & Cat Expo

I haven't updated my blog in a while and I missed writing so much. If it's worth knowing why I've been off-blog lately, it's because I am currently juggling two jobs (of which one is full-time) and still looking at helping in the family business. Yes, quarterlife crisis entails quarterlife hustle. I'll tell you about work some other time but for now let's focus on living for beautiful weekends. Yesterday I was blessed to spend quality time in the city with my two babies. For the first time ever, I took one of my pets to a pet expo. We went to the Pet Express Dog & Cat Expo at SMX in MOA. Dogs have always had a special place in my heart. I can't even remember a time when we didn't have a dog at home. I am thankful for making a good decision of bringing only my youngest pup because man, it is probably tougher to bring a dog outside more than it is to carry a baby around. And to think Daphne is the least aggressive of all my dogs.

There were actually too many people at the expo that I got lazy to stick around so we just hoarded dog food, got a few freebies and cooed at all the adorable furbabies. It's sad that I didn't think of taking photos of them while we were there. I got too distracted by the cuteness. :( 


Not used to a crowded place, Daphne was trembling and literally vibrating. She refused to walk inside the halls and kept scratching our legs so we would carry her. She's a princess type Shih Tzu classified as a "toy dog" but with her appetite, she's seriously not lightweight. So I'd like to say mad props to this man for being Daphne's daddy-yaya and taking turns in feeding and carrying her around. It's funny, it's as if we were a real family and Daphne was our baby. Hay, love-hate how you keep giving me reasons to love you more. ❤️



And lastly... it's July!!! HELLO, BIRTH MONTH!

No comments

© 2015 Southern Belle ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • BLOG CRAFTED BY THE MODERN PAGE